Friday, September 14, 2007

We scare each other...

So, I woke up this morning, opened my door, and screamed.

Why? Because in my blurry, sleepy haze (yeah, I was too lazy to put the old glasses on so I could see what I was doing as I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth) I saw a person on the staircase.

Yep, it was Sarah.

She was getting ready to leave for class and heard me moving around in my room (haha, probably stumbling over things because I couldn't see what the heck I was doing!) and stopped on the staircase so she could say good morning to me when I came out of my room.

And I was sitting in the living room today after I got home from class and saw that Maria was coming up to the door. I waved at her when she looked inside, and I swear that she saw me because it looked like she waved back, but then she also screamed when she came inside because she thought that no one was home. Ha!

Yep, those are my stories. I love us! :-)

No comments: